Translate

Search This Blog

Welcome Traveler to My Little Spell Book



Welcome traveler,

This is My Little Spell Book. A place where you can find spells of various sorts and place where magic is found and explored.

Please look around and see what you find

MAGUS

Featured Post

Invocation to Frey and Freya

Holy sister and brother, Lady and Lord of the Vanir, Golden of hair as the fields of wheat Who bring riches of heart and hearth To no...

Instant Money Making Sites

Instant Money Making Sites
Instant Way to Make Money

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A Love Bell Spell


Hang up a bell with a pleasant ring in a window which remains open for a good part of each day, and through which the wind blows (preferable the West wind).

As you do so, speak these words:

"Little bell of love, I hang you to whisper my need for love on the breezes and winds.
Little bell of love, Speak of my need for love to your brothers and sisters.
 Little bell of love, I ask you to speak softly and draw to me someone who listens."

Every time the bell rings, it is "whispering" of your need for love.

(The brothers and sisters are other bells who will add their own power to the spell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment