Translate

Search This Blog

Welcome Traveler to My Little Spell Book



Welcome traveler,

This is My Little Spell Book. A place where you can find spells of various sorts and place where magic is found and explored.

Please look around and see what you find

MAGUS

Featured Post

Invocation to Frey and Freya

Holy sister and brother, Lady and Lord of the Vanir, Golden of hair as the fields of wheat Who bring riches of heart and hearth To no...

Instant Money Making Sites

Instant Money Making Sites
Instant Way to Make Money

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A simple Love Spell


Needed for this spell is

  • a Red Candle 
  • and a Crystal.Light. 


Meditate for a few moments on your desires while holding the Crystal.

Then recite these Words

I call on forces higher then I,
To awaken the dreams that I hold in inside
Through this connection that knows my need
I ask for love's enchantment with all speed.
May this work for me in the most correct way attracting the love I need today
I call on thee in perfect love trust working with me sending whats just
Harming none and helping all is how it Shall be

This I make true 3x3x3.

This spell is bested begun when the moon is waxing, but if you cannot wait that long go ahead and do it.Take a photo of your lover and a photo of yourself.

Using a paper clip, hook the photos together so that the faces are on top of each other.

The idea is that the person cannot see past your face.

Take the photos and place them at the bottom of your underwear drawer.

The person should soon write, call, or reappear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment