Translate

Search This Blog

Welcome Traveler to My Little Spell Book



Welcome traveler,

This is My Little Spell Book. A place where you can find spells of various sorts and place where magic is found and explored.

Please look around and see what you find

MAGUS

Featured Post

Invocation to Frey and Freya

Holy sister and brother, Lady and Lord of the Vanir, Golden of hair as the fields of wheat Who bring riches of heart and hearth To no...

Instant Money Making Sites

Instant Money Making Sites
Instant Way to Make Money

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A Tarot Spell to Attract Love

The cards are laid out in a stair step going down. 

Perform this spell if you are yearning for a great love to enter your life. 

This spell calls upon arcane forces to bring the ideal man or woman to you. 

The first card in the layout is THE STAR, showing powerful, unseen, and fateful forces opening channels to bring your ideal lover to you. 

The KNIGHT OF CUPS represents a person who brings love into your life, who involves you in an affair - the proverbial "knight in shining armor". 

According to some Tarot experts, the knight can represent either a male or a female. However, if you're calling for an ideal woman and are uncomfortable with the KNIGHT, then substitute THE HIGH PRIESTESS, THE EMPRESS, or one of the QUEENS. In fact, if you have a very idea of what you want your ideal man or woman to be, put any card you feel best represents your ideal mate in this position. 

THE LOVERS here uses it's literal meaning (the third card). As accessories for this spell, obtain thirteen red candles (do not light these candles until instructed to, later in the spell). If you wish to use other accessories, include additional candles, flowers, crystals and gemstones, and cloth to lay the cards upon, in shades of red, the color of human love, or white, representing pure psychic energy. Perform the spell at night before going to bed. 

Do the following : 

When ready, lay out the cards. 

First set THE STAR in place. After you have done so, spread out your arms and say: 

"I call upon all good spirits! I call upon all karmic forces! I call upon the wide-ruling powers! Make smooth the way, that my love may be brought to me!" 

Think about your desire to enlist forces in helping you to find a true love, a soul mate. 

Next, set down THE KNIGHT OF CUPS. Think about what you want in the ideal man or woman. 

Finally, set THE LOVERS in place. 

Spend some time daydreaming about the sort of romantic adventures you would like to have. 

When your visualizations are complete, take the thirteen red candles and use them to make a circle around your card layout. 

Light each candle, and then, with as much feeling as you can, recite the following affirmation. 
"I call for love, and love comes to me guided by the light of my flames. Whether it be from near or from far, My love is drawn to me. I give love, I receive love. Our love is passionate, our love is intense as flame. Our love is long and lasting. As I desire, so I have love, and so shall it be!" 

You may close the spell at this point by putting out the candles and putting away the cards or as desired.

2 comments:

  1. I really thank maa sunlight for helping bring back my love. The man I love most in my life" I really can't live without him though I most lost him once and all effort trying to get him back was lost I really with the help of maa sunlight I was able to get him back and break the black magic another lady used on him so no one can have him but her. I really appreciate all her efforts because they were not been put to waste. She is indeed a great mother of love...and my man, was already about to get married to the strange one month to their wedding. everything happens like a dream I never wish to wakeup from but before I knew their relationship spoilt and he came back to me begging for forgiveness and marry him. I’m really happy getting married to a man I love. a man that understands me, and respect me, for a woman that I am. Pls readers join me in giving maa osa sunlight praise and if you have problems in your relationship pls contact maa sunlight directly on her email Sunlightmata@gmail.com and pls be obedient to follow her instructions so she can help you bring/ restore your falling relationship. She is a mother of love and full of understanding maa sunlight, I really thank you from the bottom of my heart thank you mother for everything. I now have to live a life happily ever after it was all by your grace thanks to you maa.




    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really so very happy to share with you the goodness of Jai Mataji Sunlight. The sunshine that came and shine over my marriage out of the darkness situations that almost succeeded in breaking my marital home. Before, my husband and I, there was no day we don't fight. People get use to know us as fighting couples. Either the fault is from me, or him. 4months ago we fought in fronting of our 2kids, They were watching and began to scream and cry. The experience was really a great mess and it hurts me so bad. and hurts me more as I don't know what else to do for peace to reign between us after all that I have tried to be a good wife and a good woman to him. And after the fight he finally left us for his lady he's been dating even after we got married. and he's been lying to me that he brokeup with her. upon that, he's been cheating. Someone told me that she could have use something on him to have him leave his family for her. I was forced to believe it as All hope to have him back was lost. and I thought it was over. But I thank Jai Mataji Sunlight who gave me victory of greats insights and wisdom to go through it successfully. And at the end, win he back after she use a lovespell to call him, brought him back as she said. And when she said it, that he's coming back, I couldn't doubt as I was filled with hope in my spirit with her words. I just believe my days of testimonies is come. So beloved readers, Do you have troubles in your relationship/marriage? Do you want your ex back? or for them to want you back? E-mail Sunlightmata@gmail.com and she will bring it to pass spiritually. and solve all of those things bordering you give you victory to triumph over with testimonies that will shock and also save another persons life, love, and property as you share yours. Thanks to you Mataji. I bless you‎

    ReplyDelete