Translate

Search This Blog

Welcome Traveler to My Little Spell Book



Welcome traveler,

This is My Little Spell Book. A place where you can find spells of various sorts and place where magic is found and explored.

Please look around and see what you find

MAGUS

Featured Post

Invocation to Frey and Freya

Holy sister and brother, Lady and Lord of the Vanir, Golden of hair as the fields of wheat Who bring riches of heart and hearth To no...

Instant Money Making Sites

Instant Money Making Sites
Instant Way to Make Money

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Mans Soul Identified with Both Osiris and With Nature



Whether I live or die I am Osiris, 
I enter in and reappear through you, 
I decay in you, I grow in you, 
I fall down in you, I fall upon my side. 
The gods are living in me for I live and grow in the corn 
that sustains the Honored Ones. 
I cover the earth, 
whether I live or die I am Barley. 
I am not destroyed. 
I have entered the Order,
I rely upon the Order, 
I become Master of the Order, 
I emerge in the Order, 
I make my form distinct, 
I am the Lord -of the Chennet (Granary of Memphis?) 
I have entered into the Order,
I have reached its limits. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment