Translate

Search This Blog

Welcome Traveler to My Little Spell Book



Welcome traveler,

This is My Little Spell Book. A place where you can find spells of various sorts and place where magic is found and explored.

Please look around and see what you find

MAGUS

Featured Post

Invocation to Frey and Freya

Holy sister and brother, Lady and Lord of the Vanir, Golden of hair as the fields of wheat Who bring riches of heart and hearth To no...

Instant Money Making Sites

Instant Money Making Sites
Instant Way to Make Money

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Invocation to Fenris



(First speaker:) 
The Hag of the Iron Wood had three children,
And the daughter was Death,
The son was Destruction,
And the third encircled the World.

(Second speaker:) 
I call you, Great Wolf,
But not to waking.
Sleep sound in your chains,
Sleep gently in your torment,
I would not recall you
To knowledge of your pain.
I call you in your dreams,
I call you in my dreams,
May we run together
In a world golden and fiery
Where a hundred suns
Blaze together in the sky
Like berries ripe for picking
Like rabbits to be chased.
May my wild self run with you there
And learn some measure of freedom.

(Third speaker:) 
We all wear chains of our own binding,
Lest we do harm to others,
And within each of us stirs that which hates them
And desires all freedom.
Speak of him, that he may know you love him also,
Even though he must be chained!

(All speak in turn of their inner beast, and why he is worthy of love, even though he must be chained. Pour the blood out as a libation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment