Translate

Search This Blog

Welcome Traveler to My Little Spell Book



Welcome traveler,

This is My Little Spell Book. A place where you can find spells of various sorts and place where magic is found and explored.

Please look around and see what you find

MAGUS

Featured Post

Invocation to Frey and Freya

Holy sister and brother, Lady and Lord of the Vanir, Golden of hair as the fields of wheat Who bring riches of heart and hearth To no...

Instant Money Making Sites

Instant Money Making Sites
Instant Way to Make Money

Monday, June 5, 2017

Salt Cleansing Rite

You will need the following items for this spell:

Salt
Jar or tin (with lid)

The salt you will require for use in this book is common white table salt. When you have cleansed your salt, remember to use it only for your mystical purposes.

Place the salt container (a jar or tin is preferable) on your altar, remove the lid and look at the salt. Let yourself relax completely and while continuing to look at the salt, imagine it glowing with a bright golden aura. Do this for a couple of minutes and then say the following words clearly and out loud:

My Father, who is in Heaven. Holy is your name. May your kingdom come, may your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give me this and all my days the things I require to live my life to the full. Purify this salt and allow its immense power to work for me, bringing fulfillment to my desires. So may it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment